You’re currently single and you’re not sure why. I mean look at you. You’re decent looking on average and a hottie when you really try. But, your luck with the fellas hasn’t been good. There have been a few guys in your life recently. They show interest in you and it always seems to start off great, but then out of nowhere they stop texting or stop wanting to hang out and they become distant until eventually they no longer speak to you.
What happened? Here’s the cold truth about what most likely happened.
1) You suck at sex. Did he stop talking to you right after you were both intimate? If so, you suck at sex. Even if a guy only has the intention to hit and quit, if the sex is good, he’ll come back for seconds. If he didn’t, then you need to freshen up those skills.
2) He hasn’t felt a boob. Have you hung out more than 3 times and he still hasn’t felt a boob? A man will lose interest in a female if he sees that the potential for sex isn’t there. The more attractive the woman, the more likely the man is willing to invest time with no sex. If you really don’t want to have sex, but want the guy to stick around, there are tricks to doing that. But, I’ll talk about those later.
3) You came on too strong. You were excited because it seemed like you had finally met a guy with some potential. But, you wanted to hang out too often. You never gave him a chance to miss you. You text him several times a day. In his mind, you became too easy and he lost interest. Like a cat who loses interest on an object when it stops moving, men love to chase a girl, if she doesn’t run he’ll lose interest.
4) He found a better match. As you probably already know, the dating life is a funny thing. You can go months in a drought, then suddenly meet a few guys within the same time period. Now you find yourself having to choose between them. Well, the same thing happens to guys. And, frankly if you’re guilty of any of the above, he’ll most likely go with the other girl. Unless, she’s just prettier than you. That’ll do it too.
5) You were too dumb or too smart. This is the least likely of the two, but it happens. Two people can be physically attracted to each other, but if they’re not able to hold an interesting conversation with each other due to I.Q. differences then it won’t work. I mean, there’s only so much sex people can have before they have to talk.
I know it’s possible that the guy was just simply a jerk, but if you’re wondering what happened to that one guy, the possibility is very high that it was one of the above things. I know it may seem harsh to talk to a girl about relationships in the same manner that guys would would talk to one another, but let’s face it, sometimes you ladies need it.